Please note that these links to other websites should
not be considered an endorsement of the views or material contained in them.
Friends of Benvenuto
The Benvenuto Club of Milan is a non-profit organization and as such we do not support commercial activities. We do however wish to acknowledge both our Sponsors and sister organizations whose generous support and goodwill enrich our Club’s life.
English Language Publications:
General information about Milan and Italy:
- www.wantedinmilan.com – “Everything you need to know about living in Milan”
- www.my-milano.com– “The distinctive insider’s guide to Milan” written by one of our very own members! Try signing up for the newsletter to keep up-to-date on happenings in the city.
- www.italymagazine.com/– Part magazine, part blog, part travel search engine; subscribe to receive weekly newsletter.
- www.milanostyle.com– “Do it in style, milanostyle”: a stylish and informative online guide to life in Milan
- milan.angloinfo.com/information/lifestyle/shopping/– The street markets of Milan are fun to shop and offer everything from fresh produce to sewing materials to winter coats, etc. Find one near you, or one for everyday of the week.
- www.fieramilano.it/en– English website for the Milan Fairgrounds “Fiera Milano” and “Fiera Milano City”.